Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

January 24, 2011 2nd letter from Brazil

Hey everyone so this past week was a lot like the past one. I understand a little more and can say a little more each day but its not near what I want it to be, but I guess it has only been 11 days since I got here. This week was really cool beacause . . . I baptized someone. It was awesome, it was my first time ever doing it and it was in Portuguese. One of the natives here said I didn't have an accent when I did it so that is cool. So the work here is a lot like the work in Alabalma, except that stuff happens about 10 times faster. We were teaching the lady I baptized for the past two weeks is all, and not even that it was like 10 days and she was baptized, that would never happen in Alabama. I guess the people here are just ready I don't know it is deffinately a lot different but a lot the same as Alabama. But besides the fact that it can be raining and you are sweating because its still hot. It will go from not a cloud in the sky to a torrential down pour here, but honestly I love it. It is awesome and I am learnign a lot besides just a new language. Well I think thats all I have to say this week. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment